Work At Hopla!
Retail Sales Assistant / Shoe Fitter
- Good and friendly working environment
- Walking distance from MRT station
- Year end bonus and commission
We are looking for a responsible and hardworking individuals with a passion to provide sincere and unique customer service. Specializing in shoes.
- Working with kids, provide a warm and friendly shopping experience for customers within the store
- Assist customers in selecting footwear. Training will be provided
- Maintain good knowledge on products, communicate brand features and product benefits to customers
- 5 days work week; Required to work on Saturday and Sunday and PH
- Assist in achieving business goals
- Follow up on customers' enquiries, complaints, orders etc.
- Manage inventory, process payments and other duties
- Assisting in store events and visual merchandising
- Maintain high standard of store cleanliness and neat presentation
- Good command of English and communication skills
- At least 1 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is a plus
- Experience in Working in a fast-paced environment is a plus
- Having a passion for shoes
- Able to work full retail hours even on weekends and PH
This position is only open to serious applicants looking for long term employment. We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.